Back in the 80's when I was a single mother with younger kids and not much money, I'd rent videos on the weekend at our local Blockbuster for a family night, or I'd have friends over for movie night.

When a popular movie was due out, it was rented on a first come, first serve basis. I remember waiting literally in a fairly decent crowd for them to put a movie on the shelf and whoever got it first rented it (there were limited number of copies then for some reason). confused

Back in the early nineties, I remember waiting in line at the local Blockbuster waiting to buy concert tickets for the Eagles "Hell Freezes Over" tour. smile Line was huge, but weather was great, everyone was excited and it was a mini party there in the parking lot. lol

Anyway, don't blink, things will change. I heard something about another "gizmo/thingy" to replace the CD. Great, now that I've got many of my favorites on CD. rolleyes No stopping progress.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon