Mr. Baggins - Thanks again for the compliments! Incidentally, that religion one was actually the article I am least proud of, as I didn't include any evidence, something the rest of my articles have and something I pride myself on attaining. Religion, well, doesn't have any evidence, so I probably shouldn't have written about it in the first place. Oh well, it was my second article, and I am proud that I have learned from that mistake!

Everyone - Well people, little old Gerry Wachovsky really is becoming quite the journalist. Today I was sent on assignment with a camera and a pad of paper to do a "Campus Voice" feature, where I asked six students the same question, recorded their answer, and took their picture. Their picture is then put in the paper with their quote underneath, and it serves as a sort of indication on what various people on the campus are thinking about on a certain issue of the day. The question was "Is The October 7th Recall Election Fair?" and I tried to get an equal number of representation from each side (I got 4 yesses and 2 nos). On the webpage of the Daily 49er it only has five, however the actual paper, I imagine, has all six. I guess you'll just have to go to CSULB to pick one up to see the whole feature, huh? Anyway, check out the online version by clicking this link: http://www.csulb.edu/~d49er/archives/2003/fall/opinion/volLIVno15-campus.shtml .

See you next time!

"Opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one and they all stink."
Howard Stern, circa 1986