Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Oli, how is that possible? Your driveway is still private property.

Babe, as the Court opined in a synopsis: one has no expectation of privacy in the driveway.

I'm not agreeing with the ruling, but, think of Oli's example while undressed. Not in your room reading this on the computer (unless you want to lol), but: while your driveway is personal property, you cannot dance nude in your driveway like you might get away with in your garage or inside your house or perhaps even your backyard. Anywhere anyone minding their own business can view you is more restricted than anywhere someone would have to purposely go out of their way to try to view you. If that makes sense. Nudists can't walk to their mailboxes nude.

Regardless, I find it despicable that our gov't would use such tactics. But at the same time, they probably wouldn't unless someone was significantly suspect of some crime to begin with -- and I assume with a court order. It's not something I would worry about if I were innocent.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations