Well folks, today marks my official triumphant return to the Daily 49er!
The first official Gerry Wachovsky opinion article of the semester tackles the Earth Liberation Front, an eco-terrorist group who has been vandalizing car dealerships and genetic engineering labs as of late.
Read the article at my website ( SUV Terrorism ) or at the Daily 49er's site ( SUV Terrorism ).
By the way, next week my column returns to its normal Tuesday slot...I didn't have my article in on time this week, which would explain the discrepancy.
In other news, Arnold Schwarzenegger spoke at CSULB today...I was front-and-center with the College Republicans, hanging on Ah-nuld's every word!  Also, after the speech, Arnold had a press conference with all the major news outlets...we stuck around and we were filmed behind Arnold throughout the entire press conference.  I was holding a sign that said "Not Even Clinton Can Save Davis" and I'm wearing a yellow hawaiian shirtBe sure to look for me behind Arnold on any major Southern California news broadcast on channels 2, 4, 7, or 9.  There is a 99.9% chance you will see me.
Additionally, I will be making another Los Angeles radio appearance this Saturday.  By now, most of you know that I work for 97.1 FM KLSX, and one of the account executives there contacted me and asked me if I wanted to go on "Get Ahead With The National Hair Hour," a show dedicated to helping men who are losing their hair.  Anyway, I'm going to be on it for the full hour talking about hair loss and if my taking Propecia has worked at all yet.  So be sure to tune into "GET AHEAD WITH THE NATIONAL HAIR HOUR" on 97.1 FM KLSX on SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2003, from 9:00PM-10:00PM!!!!!!!!!
Until next time!

"Opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one and they all stink."
Howard Stern, circa 1986