http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKYNXo-jUBo

Season 6I Opener. The song forecasts a lot. Ray being a rat. The word death is mentioned and shows a Train and then Bobby. Meadow is called Guardian Angel and 3rd one out.

Is Meadow being late what allows Tony to get whacked?

Quote:
The ancient Egyptians postulated Seven Souls.

Top soul, and the first to leave Vito at the moment of death, is Ren Janice, the Secret Name. This corresponds to my Director. He directs the film of your life from conception to death. Train Set The Secret Name is the title of your film. When you die, that's where Ren came in.

Second soul Bobby , and second one off the sinking ship, is Sekem:Gino Energy, Power, Light. The Director gives the orders, Sekem presses the right buttons.

MeadowNumber three is Khu, the Guardian Angel. He, she, or it is third man out...

Number four is Ba, the heart -- often treacherous. Ray Curto

Number five is Ka,AJ the Double, most closely associated with the subject. The Ka, which usually reaches adolescence at the time of bodily death, is the only reliable guide through the Land of the Dead

Ade and CarmellaNumber six is Khaibit, the Shadow, Memory, your whole past conditioning from this and other lives.

Number seven is Sekhu, the Remains.Tony and then Junior

Long as I remember The rain been coming down.
Clouds of Mystery pouring Confusion on the ground.
Good men through the ages, Trying to find the sun;
And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain.