Originally posted by howardsternisgod:
Many people can't learn to look beneath the sarcasm and tongue-in-cheek comments in my articles
Ger', it's good, but you don't seem to have enough room. You lay out what you want to criticize, but you never really get the space to actually say anything. It may not be your fault, I don't know. But reading these, I see the examples - lots of them - but I never really hear YOU, except just a tad in the intros. You gotta be more interesting, man, and quote yourself, rather than all the other assholes on this planet! Until then, there are no "sarcastic and tongue-in-cheek" comments, that're much noticeable to me...

PS and I saw nothing that "this week's article is guaranteed to piss of a variety of groups ranging from human shields to Catholics to the handicapped" confused

Just my 2c, and just trying to help...

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations