I think educational achievements and intelligence are not necessarily the same thing. There are a lot of people that never completed or attended college that would have to be considered intelligent, successful people (one of them founded a company responsible for operating the computers we are using now).

The link on the article seems to disparage acting as a less than admirable profession - does she share the same opinion about Ronald Reagan. (Has she seen any of Reagan's movies? Some of them in the "Bonzo" series were not the most compelling of Hollywood productions).

Last time I looked, Julia Roberts was commanding $15 million for a movie, and Jennifer Aniston was pulling down $1 million per episode. They may not have a piece of paper that gives them credibility and intelligence in the eye of Cindy Osborn, but you have to be pretty bright to command that kind of money for doing what they do.

Tha being said, I don't support what these actors are saying, but I also don't think their influence is that great. After all, anyone that would allow their opinion of domestic, foreign, or any other kind of policy to be influenced by actors is "stupid"!

"After all, we are not communists"

Christopher Moltisanti: You ever think what a coincidence it is that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Tony Soprano: Yeah well, when you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.