Well, we are all entitled to our own opinion but just let me clarify a few things for you Anton:
In my first article, I never said the USA doesn't have ANY blood on it's hands, just less than other countries. I guess it all depends on the way you look at it and where you were raised though. I do write aggressively and that's what has provoked so many responses from people. The whole idea of this article is to present a different, controversial viewpoint and to hopefully have some good letters pour in from angry readers. As far as I'm concerned, I've been doing my job right. Another thing: there is no confusion here, all my points and beliefs are genuine and real. I have thought through all the things I have said and I stand by them. With special regard to the religion one, let me just say this: I believe you have the right to practice any religion you want, it's prefectly fine by me, but I don't have to agree with it. Finally, I'd like to comment on the letters that have come in from other people: most of their points have been either off-base or totally taken out of context. Furthermore, most of their responses don't even address what I originally wrote! They love to go off on tangents, which is what my article this week is about...

"Opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one and they all stink."
Howard Stern, circa 1986