First, you're taking this all way to personally and showing a certain level of "fanboyism." Second, it's interesting how you have to keep making up false arguments and attributing them to me. When did I say the mob in Kansas City was "just a couple of old timers from back in the day?" Answer: I didn't. What I've said is that there is, in all probability, nowhere near 60+ made members left there. Not even half that much. And that a formally structured family no longer extists there as far as the FBI is concerned. You can still see the feds talking about the families in certain other areas of the country but Kansas City is one of those that only has remnants left. And the level of mob activity there, or lack thereof, demonstrates as much. And some guys serving relatively short stints for contempt of court doesn't prove anything. Other than perhaps they see it as worth not losing their contacts in the long run.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.