Originally posted by Don Marco:
Gambino:
How many civilians died at the hand of Milosovic?
You should ask yourself how many people died at the hand of Ustasa(Croatians) in concentration camps through out 1941-1945. Concentration camps like Jadovno, Kruscica, Loborgrad, Djakovo, Tenje, Osijek, and Jasenovac... ( http://www.ushmm.org/museum/exhibit/online/jasenovac/ )and that was wayyy before Milosevic, but hey Yugoslavians died... so who gives a fuck ehh? Milosevic just like Franjo Tudjman and Alija Izetbegovic was defending his country.

Are you saying the country was better beofre the American "interfence"? That's going to be a tough sell, so don't waste your time.
The country was doing way better before NATO bombed chemical factories in Pancevo repeatedly on 23 different days, cloud of poisonous smoke stretched 15 kilometres (over 9 miles) and lasted for ten straight days at one point. The toxic fumes choked and suffocated the thousands of people who were unfortunate enough to live in the area. Tons of poisonous chemicals leaked into the Danube river. All the fish in the river were killed. The ground in and around Pancevo is now saturated with ammonia, mercury, naptha, acids, dioxins and other toxins that leaked and burned out of the factories. Instead of military targets American/NATO pilots hit power plants and power lines, television and radio towers. When the main Yugoslav T.V. station in Belgrade began to broadcast coverage of the growing number civilian casualties, American/NATO pilots bombed the T.V. station, murdering everybody inside. YES the country called YUGOSLAVIA two weeks ago (now SERBIA and Montenegro) was doing better before NATO bombed them for 79 consecutive days.

What are you doing in Canada? Go back, if you dare
I am visiting my cousins in Ottawa, and yes I am going back to Serbia and Montenegro( Yugoslavia ) in 3 months.

Howardsternis and Don Marco, how old are you 2 guys?

“The greatest crime since World War II has been U.S. foreign policy.”

— Ramsey Clark
former U.S. Attorney General