I am not much of a collector. I'm always a day late and a dollar short. tongue I have a few buffalo head nickles that I saved thinking they may be worth something. I save articles of major news stories and/or events (i.e. front page showing when we reached the year 2,000, 911, last presidential election headline, Elvis' death, John Lennon's death)

I suppose, to me, while not in the best of shape, I saved some JFK picture cards (like baseball cards if you remember those). Back in 60's they had inserted pictures of the first family in bazooka bubblegum and I collected them. I also have the headline page of JFK's assassination, which is really not in real good shape but I can't throw it away. ohwell

I told my daughter where all this is in case it's worth anything someday, they can profit from it. BUT even if not, maybe my grandkids or their kids or their kids kids can someday bring them to school for a show/tell type thing. ohwell

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon