"Allow me to go through a small list of what the United States has done to help other countries: we fought in the Gulf War to liberate Kuwait, preventing a staggering increase in oil prices that could have followed; we successfully ended the Hitler-tactics Slobodan Milosevic was using to kill his people, we provide a safe refuge for people looking to escape their overbearing countries; we ousted the extremely oppressive Taliban from power in Afghanistan, liberating hundreds of Afghanis; the list can go on and on.
"

Allow me to show you a website which shows a list of what USA did to other countries;
http://free.freespeech.org/americanstateterrorism/ChronologyofTerror.html

You probably never heard of many or all of these acts of terrorism towards other countries.

I dont want this thread to turn into a flame. Gerry Wachovsky(howardsternisgod) I respect you because you are way older than me, all I want to try and do is to enlighten you with what USA did to other countries... as a result stuff like 911 happened and god forbid... it easily can happen in even more destructive way.

If you want further discussions please lets not kill our mafia movies/books friends with boredom and politics grin ... lets discuss this over e-mail or private messages.
email: ivopixi@vind-studio.com

“The greatest crime since World War II has been U.S. foreign policy.”

— Ramsey Clark
former U.S. Attorney General