Thank you for making my points for me.

You have showed all on this board your true colors.

"I will post a link to my article each week and then you can comment on it whatever way you see fit. Call me an asshole, tell me I'm wrong, whatever floats your boat. Hell, if you disagree with me a lot (as many of you probably will), you can even send in a letter to the editor! "

I guess you are the type of journalist who can't take what he asked for!

Please don't worry about hearing from me again. I do not deal with such people. I left name calling and preschool many years ago and I will not return to that level to play with the likes of you. Posters here now know for sure that you are no a man of his written or spoken words.

One last note...Please Grow up or get out of the field. American doesn't need another asshole we already have the real Howard Stern and Mixtersixer covering both bases here and on the Radio/TV. Fact, Not name calling.

After reading that last post, I am now sure you and Mistersixer are one in the same! Who cares tho. I will not post to you or his posts after tonite.

My guess is that you will be right here in less then a second responding as you are attention needer.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!