LOL!!! I still don't see it, but you gotta admit the kid did what he had to to avoid being replaced. (They were going to recast the part if Lautner couldn't get buffed up enough for Jake's 'transition' in New Moon. He had a much smaller build in the 1st film.)

A few months ago my daughter was watching a Disney movie with characters named 'Lava Girl' and 'Shark Boy'....made around 2005. I recognized 'Shark Boy' as Taylor Lautner, he had to be around 12-13 at the time. So, I guess he's had a pretty decent career that will hopefully continue into adulthood after this 'Twilight' series ends.

I also really enjoyed 'L.A. Confidential' recently. Came across it on TCM around 3a.m. one night, intended to switch channels after 5 minutes but got caught up in the story right away. I believe that marked Russel Crowe's first Oscar nomination, and a win for Kim Bassinger as Best Supporting Actress. REALLY good movie.

Last edited by AppleOnYa; 07/20/10 01:49 PM.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON