Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Lilo
No eggs of any kind under any conditions.
Not overly fond of turnips or rutabagas.

I love turnips, and I couldn't possibly live without eggs tongue.

Is the egg thing cultural?

I really don't know how to be politically correct, so I'll just ask. My best friend of the last 30 years is a black man. Eggs and mayonnaise make him cringe. He literally runs from me when he sees me eating either of these things. He says, and I'm quoting here, Brothers don't do mayonnaise lol.

The mayonnaise thing is overblown I think. You can't really quickly make potato salad without mayonnaise. On the other hand there might be a cultural predilection towards spicier foods -have you seen that "mayo" scene in "Undercover Brother-but this is likely as much regional (southern) as it is ethnic.

As far as the eggs, nope. I just never liked them. Everyone else in my family did. This would cause epic battles as a kid when my parents would expect me to finish everything on my plate and I would-EXCEPT for any sort of egg. Once they realized I wasn't just being deliberately defiant grin things were cool...

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.