Why is everybody so down on the 'Twilight Saga' movies? Have to admit, I wouldn't have known a thing about them were it not for my 11yr old daughter...but I think they're neat!! You have to remember it's a love story more than anything else. And it's geared toward teens, more than true 'Vampire' junkies. Not simply Dracula going from victim to victim and turning into a bat...

Taylor Lautner's not a 'horse-face'. Awefully nasty comment. He's a good looking kid but Pattinson clearly has the 'personality'. While Lautner's good in the part of Jacob the buff body he had to acquire between 'Twilight' & 'New Moon' in order to keep playing the role just seems out of place for his persona. Hopefully when he's through with this film series he'll be able to keep a more 'normal' body.

Last edited by AppleOnYa; 07/19/10 08:09 PM.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON