I mentioned the PostSecret site elsewhere, but I think it deserves its own thread. It's "an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard," and I've now made somewhat of a habit out of reading the new secrets that are posted each Sunday.

Maybe some of them are fake, maybe some are too extreme to even want to read, maybe it just satisfies the curiosity in its readers, but there's also the emotional effect it seems to have on people. Every so often, I'll read one that really hits home for me, or just gives me such a strong reaction, or sometimes it's just really cute, but I've started saving my favorites since there doesn't seem to be a full archive of them. I wanted to share them here, and maybe some of you will start following the site.

Also, I thought, maybe you'll want to share your own secrets. There, or even here.

I found an old thread that Fame had started, called "Reveal your darkest secret"...I thought it was brave of him to share his own, and I still don't know if I could share a real secret. But I guess PostSecret gives you the chance to anonymously shout one from the rooftops by way of the Internet. smile

----------------------------