I live in a condo in a nice area. We have the large trash bins for each building. When I lived in a home, we had to separate bottles/papers but not here for some reason. There are signs by trash bins saying there is a $100 fine for anyone going thru the dumpster. Our association encourages us to call security should we see it occur.

A couple weeks ago I was bringing a bag of trash to the dumpster and what do I see? Literally, legs (upside down) coming out of the dumpster. Somebody was going thr the trash. eek Turned out it was a woman and when she saw/heard me coming she quickly stood upright and kept saying "I'm sorry mam, I'm sorry." She immediately left. I can't tell you how surprised I was to see this and yet I couldn't bring myself to call security. There is just something so pathetic and sad seeing someone literally going thru your garbage. frown

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 07/15/10 01:14 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon