GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (The_Marble_Guy, Toodoped, Malavita, 1 invisible), 709 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,554
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,535
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,455
Posts1,061,259
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: "And the Pulitzer Prize in Fiction goes to........" #57773
03/21/03 03:26 PM
03/21/03 03:26 PM
D
Don Giorgio Gambino Offline
Underboss
Don Giorgio Gambino  Offline
D
Underboss
...Snake, Uztopoke, Don Giorgio and Guineapig were surrounded by six gladiators each.
"Hell, I can whip their asses any day of the week!" Snake said.
"Well, try it smartguy!" Said Uz he slashed two gladiators down and cut the head of another one.
Don Giorgio jumped into the air and slashed and cut and killed again and again. He only had two left.
Snake killed three of his gladiators but was overwhelmed by three of them. One stabbed him in the back, another in the ribs and another in the chest.
Guineapig fought well and did not got scratched.
But Uz was run by three swords all at the heart and chest.
Don Giorgio, Guineapig and Don Mikey were surrounded, Snake and Uz were not dead yet though.
Well, back to the French Revolution! Capo said to Turnbull:L
"What do we do next?"
"Well, let's go after those French nobles. We'll captured them, give them to the people and we get rewarded!"
Capo said: "OK"
They walked at the street where they met an evil French lord. His name was...

Giorgio Luigi Gambino

P.S. Anton- In the Middle Ages, lets put the guys versus bishop Hitman and some black knights

Re: "And the Pulitzer Prize in Fiction goes to........" #57774
03/21/03 05:15 PM
03/21/03 05:15 PM
New Zealand
Anton The Penguin Offline
Underboss
Anton The Penguin  Offline
Underboss
New Zealand
...Antriquititone lero Pengfin, one of Anton's relavites.
"Anton!" cried Capo. "You're here! Can you take us back to the present day?"
"GUARDS!" cried Antriquititone, "GET THEM!"
They started running but Turnbull tripped up and tumbled onto Capo, knocking him down.
They woke up each tied to chairs and gagged.
"Well you two sure are in big, big trouble. Varsetty! Get my knife!!!" A scrawny little guy who looked exactly like Vercetti from the present day hobbled up to Antriquititone and presented him the knife. Antriq kicked him in the ass and he went flying.
"PRESENT THE KNIFE TO ME PROPERLY!" cried the evil Antriq. "Pathetic scum."
All the while, Turnbull had been working on untying himself. When Antriq came up to him, Turnbull kicked him in the face and hopped up. Antriq immediately got his gun out and pointed it at Turnbull.
"You'll be punished for that!!!" he swung a block of wood into Turnbull's head and he fell unconscious. Antriq did the same to Capo.
They woke up in a very cold, VERY windy, rocky, area. They heard diabolical laughter.
"LOOK BELOW YOU!" it cried. It was Antriq. They looked below them and saw that they were on the edge of a huge cliff. They were bound and gagged. It was snowing.
"Welly well, eh!" cried out Antriq as he walked towards them with Varsetty hobbling beside him.
"Let me show you something." said Antriq. He picked up Varsetty and walked to the edge. "This will happen to you! Watch carefully!"
"Melord!" cried Varsetty. "No melord! Leave me!!!" He chucked him over the edge and Varsetty sailed down, screaming. When he hit the bottom blood flew everywhere and then he lay still.
"Your turn!" said Antriq.
Now though some accounts from the old Medieval times. Antwone le Penguine and his gang had taken them to a torture chamber. Cam looked around in fear and said:

-Penguin

PS - Don't forget that Anton the Penguin is in the Roman times too! Also can you let me somehow do the next Rome account? I had a really good idea wink

Only after the last tree has been cut down
Only after the last river has been poisioned
Only after the last fish has been caught

Then you will find that money cannot be eaten.
Re: "And the Pulitzer Prize in Fiction goes to........" #57775
03/22/03 02:29 AM
03/22/03 02:29 AM
D
Underboss
D
Underboss
"This looks just like Barney's playground!"
"Do not worry CamDon." Antwoine said. "You're in a torture chamber."
"Thank God!"
"We're going to stretch ya!" Antwoine said sadically. He moved the torture mechanism and tortured CamDon for ten minutes. CamDon got his bones broken to bits.
"Now," Lord Sixer said. "Meet Archbishop Hitman and the knights of the square table!"
The archbishop and the knights appeared.
"You'll have to fight them, you witches!" Hitman hissed. "May you roast in hell!"
The travlers got dressed in armors.
Meanwhile, in the Roman colliseum...

Giorgio Luigi Gambino.

Re: "And the Pulitzer Prize in Fiction goes to........" #57776
03/22/03 04:58 AM
03/22/03 04:58 AM
New Zealand
Anton The Penguin Offline
Underboss
Anton The Penguin  Offline
Underboss
New Zealand
...all were surrounded by terrible gladiators. One gladiator rushed up at Don Giorgio Gambino, and in a space that seemed like hours, Giorgio was stabbed deep into the stomach with a pitchfork. The wounded soldier flew back and got smashed in the back with a club by another. The two gladiators ravaged onto Giorgio. But as if in a last, heroic fling, Giorgio stumbled up and started fighting the two gladiators. They went onto him again, this time joined by the other 5 gladiators. But this time he flung his sword deep into a gladiators neck. The gladiator held his neck in agony and Giorgio tried to get the other. He was unsuccessful. Giorgio got another one in the stomach with a spiked club. Then Giorgio's friends ran for him and started fighting the gladiators brutally. Uztopoke rammed his sword right up a gladiators ass, whilst Anton the Penguin lopped off the head of another. They jumped right on and a huge wrestling match began. There was much confusion, but the fighting soon halted, as the time travellers won! But not without cost. Snake was lying in a pool of blood, while Giorgio was rapidly dying. Guineapig accompanied Giorgio while TIS accompanied Snake who had been stabbed in the arm and leg. Uz started doing the fingers at the crowd, but they didn't know WHAT he was doing, the finger wasn't invented until the early 1900s by Wilbur and Orville Wright. Anton walked around slowly and suddenly saw a fear he had feared. Slowly a portcullis opened and out roamed 5 lions and 3 tigers.
"Uz!" cried Anton. "Get ready! Guineapig, get over here! TIS, look after both of them! Lions 'n' tigers, my friends!"
The cats caught a whiff of blood from Giorgio and Snake, and immediately bounded. Anton tried to kill the lion as it passed, but it slammed right into TIS and started attacking Giorgio Gambino. All 5 lions pounded upon poor Giorgio. Meanwhile the three tigers were giving Uz a little trouble. In fact, 2 tigers pounded on Uz and 1 onto Guineapig. Anton now had to take responsibilty. He tried to cut into the tiger attacking Uz with his sword, but it just turned around and attacked Anton. Anton managed to grab a rock and knock it into the tigers head. He did this 10 times until the tiger lay unconscious. Anton then tried to get the next tiger that was attacking Uz, to no avail. But then something weird happened. The whole collusseum suddenly lit up with explosions. Bombs sounded. The collusseum was being attacked!
"WHAT THE HELL???" cried Anton. The cats backed off in fear. "OH NO!!!" cried Anton suddenly.
"What is it?" said Guineapig who was getting up.
"We've altered the fabric of the universe! Look at that plane! It has a swastika on it, and it's ATTACKING THE COLLUSSEUM! We have altered the very fabrics that hold the universe and it is not a good thing!"
"So what's going to happen?" said Guineapig.
"I don't know." said Anton in dismay. "I don't know."
"Anton, TIS is dead. And so is Giorgio and so is Uz. Anton I think we should help Snake. He doesn't look good."
"God help us. I mean really. God help us. We shouldn't have messed with this kind of stuff. History is invading itself."
Just then, two figures began flying down to Earth. They landed splat beside Anton and he gasped as he saw Turnbull and Capo bound and gagged, covered in snow, and dead.
"History is totally stuffing up."
Then that instance, Partagas, La Dolce Vita, Saladbar, and Michael Corleone 14 arrived out of a door in the parthenon.
"Where the hell are we?" cried Partagas.
Then came a small selection running out another door. They had come directly from the middle ages. Then they heard cries of warriors. In flew vikings, invading. Then a volcano erupted nearby: Vesuvius. The parthenon was flooded with lava. Immediately all those from the middle ages were killed.
"Join hands!!!" cried Anton, beckoning to Snake, Guineapig, Partagas, Saladbar and Michael Corleone 14. They did.
"What's going on?" Guineapigs voice was drowned out by the sound of US trooped marching in the Revolutionary War.
"Keep your hands joined!" then two towers lifted up outside the Colloseum and they saw them as two planes flew into each of them. Then came something even scarier. Then came the sound of a nuke falling. Hiroshima and Nagasaki's nuke.
"God help us!" cried Anton in relief. "Chant with me! HELP US!"
They joined around the circle.
"HELP US! HELP US! HELP US! HELP U-" their voices were cut out by the impact of something that had been falling. The nuclear bomb.
Silence.
Silence.
White silence that could not be penetrated. Now they were the true believers. The witnesses of the Earth's destruction. What ever awaited them was there? Or was it?
Silence.
Silence.
Nothing but impenetrable silence as the universe destroyed.
Nothing but pure silence that was both beautiful and sad at the same time.

THE END
This is the end of the Pulitzer Prize thread. It's been a great thread and I hoped you enjoyed the end. To all those involved, it's been fun.
Thank-you.

-Penguin

Only after the last tree has been cut down
Only after the last river has been poisioned
Only after the last fish has been caught

Then you will find that money cannot be eaten.
Re: "And the Pulitzer Prize in Fiction goes to........" #57777
03/22/03 07:03 PM
03/22/03 07:03 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
I heard they were going to make a sequel set some time after the events in the original. Watch this space...

mick

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: "And the Pulitzer Prize in Fiction goes to........" #57778
03/23/03 02:01 AM
03/23/03 02:01 AM
D
Underboss
D
Underboss
Well, good ending. Let's prepare for the sequel. Coming on the nearest board near you!

Giorgio Luigi Gambino

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull