The local media is in such a speculation frenzy, that stock at MSG went up 6.9% yesterday. The papers are reporting that Dolan already pocketed at least 20-30 million from all the hype. Maybe he's the one fueling these rumors! lol

I was a big NBA fan, and a HUGE Knicks fan way back when. My brother and I used to go to 15 or 20 home games a year. But somewhere in the age of full body tattoos, baggy shorts and the all around thuggish image, I lost interest. That said, if Lebron were to sign here, it would definitely renew my interest in the game.

I know I rattle on and on about New York, but if you were here in June of '94, then you'd know that when it comes to showing appreciation for a winning basketball team, there is no place like New York. And we lost to the Rockets that year!

I still don't believe he's signing here, and if he doesn't, I'll root against him until the day he retires. But if he does, I'll gladly eat a little crow grin.

Besides, it would give Bam a heart attack, so there's always that tongue lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.