Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
Especially with "Wild Thing" playing. lol Also, another funny one is when he drills through the door where the young couple are "playing" wink
[Linked Image]
Please, PLEASE tell me that you're not relating me to John Candy...that is terrible...

Originally posted by Uztopoke:
What IS that look on his face?
Anton looks like a little boarding-school runt. I love him. He probably smells like fresh air and sweat.
The look on my face is ridiculous...but it is my best photo. I will post a better one soon. Uzi, a boarding school runt? Absolutely not. No runt here...don't let that picture fool you. Fresh air and sweat? No, not in the least. I have a terrible balance between mental and physical. I'm a little one-sided on mental...put it this way - if you like someone who is athletic and likes sports, then you will loathe me. I'm not a big computer person, I prefer the artistic side. Last Wednesday I took a huge hike around the Wellington hills, a hike you say? I was looking for filming spots... tongue You love me Uztopoke? Wow...Saladbar, pass me that napkin because I need to wipe the tears from my eyes...

Thing is that that picture is utterly ridiculous. But a better one may emerge from the depths of the sea...or computer chip.

Toodle-oo, and never say I look like John Candy again. ohwell It actually isn't that funny...I really hope I don't look like him...

-Penguin

Only after the last tree has been cut down
Only after the last river has been poisioned
Only after the last fish has been caught

Then you will find that money cannot be eaten.