Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Those pesky unemployed! How dare they expect their benefits extended?? Just because the company they worked for closed or had to make cutbacks, I bet you're right. And the highest unemployment in decades? That's no reason for them not to have found work already.

They're probably sitting around luxuriating on their $420 a week. Rent, food, utilities, COBRA payments for healthcare, all so easy on that generous amount! You can support a family EASILY on that, so what's their motivation?? Let them eat cake!

You know I don't care if its $420.00 or even $40.00. There is a limit to every benefit.

Where in the world does it say that someone should be able to make a all inclusive living off being on unemployment ? or welfare? or social security? They are supplements in most cases.

Hey, I know it hurts and can be unsettling when you lose a job, but nothing changes unless you make it change. So many do relax and take a check, look around half heartily and make excuses that there is nothing around. Come on we all know these people...
These people think that it is more like vacation pay for crying out loud. "I will just take a month or two off before I start looking" Or "I'll take the summer off and start looking in the fall".

Most people know that things are not good at their jobs long before that slip comes. Do they cut back on things, or look around just in case things turn sour? No way it is always the damn boss or that money hungry company at fault. Yet isn't it the company that pays into the unemployment system to fund the system? No it doesn't come out of a workers pay check.

Then you get the jerks who say, yes it is MY RIGHT to have it. I worked so the company has to fund it and I get to collect it. Ok, but get off your ass and find another job, even if it is less then your last job! Instead you hear, I am sure that they will extend those checks because so many people are out of work...so I'll worry about it when the checks run out!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!