Originally Posted By: dontomasso
They may not come close to 2010 expectations, and if some of these nut jobs continue with their ranting Obama may hold them off in 2012.

Nutjobs, you say DT?
Why whatever do you mean? whistle

Tea Party-backed candidate Bill Randall, who is vying to capture North Carolina's 13th district U.S. House seat, recently speculated that there may have been "some sort of collusion" between the government and BP that may have caused the massive oil spill continuing to plague the Gulf Coast.

"Personally, and this is purely speculative on my part and not based on any fact, but personally I feel there is a possibility that there was some sort of collusion," Randall said at a press conference Tuesday. "I don't know how or why, but in that situation, if you have someone from a company violating a safety process and the government signing off on it, excuse me, maybe they wanted it to leak."

Bill Randall: Tea Party Certified Nut

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.