GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (joepuzzles234), 308 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,479
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,436
Posts1,060,964
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 66 of 95 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 94 95
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #575291
06/10/10 07:53 PM
06/10/10 07:53 PM
Graveyard
The Iceman Offline
Official BB Hitman
The Iceman  Offline
Official BB Hitman
Underboss
Graveyard
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Obama saved us from a depression, is actually WINNING two wars, and passed health care. His aproval ratings are just shy of 50% so it is not time to panic.

As for those critics who wish to be critical PLEASE stick to the facts.

DT the economy is not out of the woods yet, companies still are not hiring due to the economy. And make no mistake about it jobs are a big sign if which way the economy is heading, and you have states laying off state employees to help balance their budgets. So don't give Obama credit for saving us from a a depression just yet. The jury is still out on the whole health care issue, that could be a disaster

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: The Iceman] #575299
06/10/10 10:47 PM
06/10/10 10:47 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Personally, I think a lot of companies are taking advantage of the economy. They know that workers will put up with tons of shit right now because they're scared of losing their jobs. They're not replacing workers who retire or leave, and they're making the remaining workers take up the slack.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: olivant] #575301
06/10/10 11:44 PM
06/10/10 11:44 PM
Stewartstown, PA
V
VitoC Offline
Capo
VitoC  Offline
V
Capo
Stewartstown, PA
Originally Posted By: olivant
I don't care what effect the President intended to achieve. There must be a certain level of dignity that attaches to the Presidency and that level eschews any type of foul language.

I'm sorry, but I simply have no patience whatsoever for this way of thinking. I literally can't stand people who have such a problem with language. I just can't. I think it shows a fundamental lack of humanity on some level, a priggishness, a rigid way of thinking, and an unwillingness to acknowledge and recognize things as they really are. There's a reason why every language has many curse words. They're meant to be used.

It's one thing for an employer to expect his/her workers not to use foul language with customers, or something like that. It's quite another to expect the President or anyone else not to use it at all. The "dignity" of the Presidency derives not from the type of language a president uses, or from whom he/she has sex with, but from whether or not the president promotes and implements policies worthy of respect. By starting a war of aggression against Iraq, George W. Bush lowered the dignity of the office infinitely more than Bill Clinton did by having sex with Monica Lewinsky, or than Harry Truman, Lyndon Johnson and others did by using extensive and colorful profanity.

Get real, Olivant.

Let me tell ya somethin my kraut mick friend!
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #575302
06/10/10 11:45 PM
06/10/10 11:45 PM
Stewartstown, PA
V
VitoC Offline
Capo
VitoC  Offline
V
Capo
Stewartstown, PA
I don't care what effect the President intended to achieve. There must be a certain level of dignity that attaches to the Presidency and that level eschews any type of foul language.

Harry Truman would not agree.

Neither would LBJ.

Let me tell ya somethin my kraut mick friend!
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: VitoC] #575317
06/11/10 09:55 AM
06/11/10 09:55 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Lilo] #575318
06/11/10 10:20 AM
06/11/10 10:20 AM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Let's see:

George W. Bush called Adam Clymer an a**hole.

Dick Cheney told a U.S. Senator to fo "f*ck yourself."

Nixon cursed like a sailor.

Never heard Reagan or Ford or G.W. Bush say profanities in

public. And Carter.... well, one would hope he swore, but he

probably did not.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #575320
06/11/10 10:26 AM
06/11/10 10:26 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
If I were to decide to jump ship and vote against Obama in 2012, you can bet your ASS it won't be for a single slip of the tongue tongue.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #575326
06/11/10 12:57 PM
06/11/10 12:57 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Oh come on, isn't President Palin an appetizing thought?

She would whip up that spill, all her yourself. You betcha!

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #575327
06/11/10 01:00 PM
06/11/10 01:00 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

I'd rather shave my head with a cheese grater, while watching two of our more conservative board members engaged in a homosexual erotic act.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #575333
06/11/10 01:30 PM
06/11/10 01:30 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
George W. Bush called Adam Clymer an a**hole.

True, but I believe that was during the 2000 Campaign, he wasn't even President yet.

So...doesn't count. wink

Dick Cheney told a U.S. Senator to fo "f*ck yourself."

And Cheney, well, he was never even President! And unlike most VP's...never intended to be. So, that doesn't count either.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #575334
06/11/10 01:33 PM
06/11/10 01:33 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

I'd rather shave my head with a cheese grater, while watching two of our more conservative board members engaged in a homosexual erotic act.

Be sure to use a shiny new cheese grater. An older one might be duller & cause more skin damage.

As for the other thing...I'm sure you'll find somebody out there willing to comply as long as they get to watch you in turn shaving that head.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #575367
06/11/10 10:34 PM
06/11/10 10:34 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
I thought Cheney was by all intents and purposes the most "involved" Vice-President within the affairs and mechanics of his administration? Not merely a voicebox, but recognized by about everybody as being one of the most powerful members of that White House.

Can we say the same about Joe Biden or Dan Quayle?

You know she's probably the next GOP nominee, right?

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #575369
06/12/10 09:53 AM
06/12/10 09:53 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
You know she's probably the next GOP nominee, right?

Then the GOP will lose.

You know that I was one of the early Obama supporters, yet I haven't been afraid to call him on his weaknesses. That said, he still has my vote in 2012. But if certain things don't change, I'd consider voting Republican. But NEVER if that pinhead Palin got the nomination.
And I'm the kind of voter that the GOP will have to keep in mind before nominating that lunatic: The guy who was high on Obama and got disappointed, who'll vote Republican if need be, but NEVER for an extremist dummy, with a narrow world view, like Sarah Palin.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #575370
06/12/10 11:05 AM
06/12/10 11:05 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Palin is a personality. That's all. Her opinions are standard conservative ones. Republicans can see that and will opt for a candidate with gravitas when it comes time to choose.

I too need to see that"change" that Obama promised if he wants my vote again.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: olivant] #575372
06/12/10 11:13 AM
06/12/10 11:13 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I too need to see that "change" that Obama promised if he wants my vote again.

Interesting article by Kirsten Powers, Olivant. It tells me that you and I are not alone as Democrats who are a bit disappointed in the President.

White House can't stop left's revolt

Kirsten Powers, NY POST

After Arkansas Sen. Blanche Lincoln eked out a primary win over labor-backed Lt. Gov. Bill Halter on Tuesday, an anonymous White House official snarked to Politico, "Organized labor just flushed $10 million of their members' money down the toilet on a pointless exercise."

Oh, snap. Organized labor was not amused.

AFL-CIO spokesman Eddie Vale fumed: "Is the lesson they are taking out of tonight that they can go after labor and anonymously trash us and we will put our tail in between our legs and slink home? That ain't happening."

Other leading liberals expressed outrage and a commitment to keep on flushing, results be damned.

MSNBC host Ed Schultz was raging about the White House comment Wednesday; Arianna Huffington came on his show to remark,"Unions and progressives are not going to support a candidate just because he or she has a 'D' behind their name."

Standing by your principles -- what a novel idea.

Pay attention, White House folks, you could learn something.

Huffington, a major player on the activist left, went on: "It's really important that Democrats do not just vote for the Democratic candidate. Remember the Club for Growth, on the right, did that by actually picking candidates that shared their views, on the free market and taxation, and they made a big difference in what other candidates espoused."

Uh-oh.

This is very bad for establishment Democrats. It's also very good for people who still believe that there are some ideas worth standing up for.

The establishment GOP has been facing down a similar animal on the right with the Tea Partiers and has largely embraced it, not mocked it as the White House political team has chosen to do to their formerly most loyal supporters.

The Tea Party movement is essentially demanding that candidates adhere to some basic conservative principles and follow through on their promises. Now we're seeing the same challenge to the establishment on the left -- and it's about time.

Wednesday, the Progressive Change Campaign Committee -- which supported Lincoln's challenger -- e-mailed its supporters: "Political insiders are gloating. They're proud that they beat thousands of people fighting for change." Ouch.

Establishment Democrats are insisting Lincoln was unfairly targeted for one bad vote against Labor's agenda (legislation euphemistically known as "card check"). But it was much more than that. Lincoln is emblematic of a bigger problem: Democrats who are wholly owned subsidiaries of corporate America.

Since she was elected, Lincoln has raised more money from oil and gas companies than any other US senator. Financial-services companies also top her list of donors, making her cozy with two industries that should be shunned. Which is why what the "anonymous" insider (hint: rhymes with "bomb") called a "pointless exercise" in Arkansas was anything but.

The progressive movement built power in this election, by almost taking out an incumbent with a challenger who entered the race late and 20 points down. By the end, he was within points of winning -- and his presence in the race had forced Lincoln to champion serious derivatives reform in the Senate.

The White House may be publicly scoffing at the challenge from the left, but you can be sure other incumbent Democrats aren't. Blanche Lincoln got the scare of a lifetime and the message was heard loud and clear in Capitol Hill's hallways: You will be held accountable for your votes.

No Democratic incumbent wants to face what Lincoln did. And Arkansas has the second-least-unionized state in the country. If labor money and progressive activists can influence a race there, what do you think they can do elsewhere?

I can't wait to see.

kirstenpowers@aol.com

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #575392
06/12/10 08:35 PM
06/12/10 08:35 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Obama faces defeat on health help for jobless By RICARDO ALONSO-ZALDIVAR

updated 2 hours, 47 minutes ago
WASHINGTON - If Chuck Lacasse had gotten his pink slip four days earlier, Uncle Sam would have covered most of his family's health insurance while he looked for a new job. But Congress allowed emergency health care assistance for unemployed workers to expire May 31, and seems unwilling to renew it despite pleas from President Barack Obama.

Not three months after lawmakers passed his $1 trillion insurance overhaul, Obama is facing a rare defeat on health care at the hands of his own divided Democrats. Moderates have rebelled against adding billions more to the deficit in a treacherous election year.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: olivant] #575393
06/12/10 08:57 PM
06/12/10 08:57 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
I can understand both sides of this issue. While I agree that we can't bail out people forever, the cost of healthcare in this country is so prohibitive that it would eat up all of your unemployment benefits and leave you with nothing.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: olivant] #575427
06/13/10 10:24 PM
06/13/10 10:24 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Palin is a personality. That's all. Her opinions are standard conservative ones. Republicans can see that and will opt for a candidate with gravitas when it comes time to choose.

Like?

Romney and Huckabee and Pawlenty and Mitch Daniels...not exactly an awe-inspiring group. She's more known, and quite frankly the GOP base is more spurred by personality and vague (bullshit) ideas. Just like the other party. In a way she ironically could be an Obama in that many people see different things in her.

Plus you all are forgetting something important: She has legit currency with the Pro-Lifers. They feel betrayed and pimped out by Dubya who they thought was going to be their Shepherd, only to be mocked behind closed doors apparently by the Dubya White House as "sheep." What a twist!

So they're angry, they feel Romney is full of shit as a pro-choice GOPer in office but now running for President, he's conveniently pro-life. For example.

Sure they maybe like Huckabee too, but you know what? He doesn't have that great campaign story of choosing to give birth to a disabled baby. They eat that shit up.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #575435
06/14/10 09:43 AM
06/14/10 09:43 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Obama is sitting forlorn in the Lincln bedroom when the ghost of FDR appears:

FDR - What can I do for you?
OBAMA - There's this oil spill in the gulf, I've got people in my own party turning on me, jbs aren't coming back, and my numbers are dropping (starts to cry) I dunno know what to do, I dunno what to do!
FDR - (Grabs him) You can act like a man! Is this how you turn out, some Hyde Park finnocchio who cries like a woman?
"Idunno know what to do! I dunno what to do! Look at you. You look terrible. You spending time with your family? (Looks toward David Axelrod) because a man who doesnt spend time with hs family can't be a real man. I want you to rest, I want you to eat, and in a few weeks I'll take care of everything.
OBAMA - Its too late, the oil spill will go at least until August, and then the midterms are going to shrink my majority at best.
FDR - I'm going to talk to that BP Big shot and Pelosi, Reid and the others, you'll get what you want.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #575436
06/14/10 09:46 AM
06/14/10 09:46 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
FDR - You spending time with your family? (Looks toward David Axelrod) because a man who doesnt spend time with hs family can't be a real man

Did he give that same line to Clinton? whistle

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #575472
06/14/10 12:07 PM
06/14/10 12:07 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

FDR - You spending time with your family? (Looks toward David Axelrod) because a man who doesnt spend time with hs family can't be a real man

Clinton never cried like a woman.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #575485
06/14/10 02:52 PM
06/14/10 02:52 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss

Clinton never cried like a woman.

Now look who is being Naive-Kay

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #575488
06/14/10 02:57 PM
06/14/10 02:57 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Obama is sitting forlorn in the Lincln bedroom when the ghost of FDR appears:

FDR - What can I do for you?
OBAMA - There's this oil spill in the gulf, I've got people in my own party turning on me, jbs aren't coming back, and my numbers are dropping (starts to cry) I dunno know what to do, I dunno what to do!
FDR - (Grabs him) You can act like a man! Is this how you turn out, some Hyde Park finnocchio who cries like a woman?
"Idunno know what to do! I dunno what to do! Look at you. You look terrible. You spending time with your family? (Looks toward David Axelrod) because a man who doesnt spend time with hs family can't be a real man. I want you to rest, I want you to eat, and in a few weeks I'll take care of everything.
OBAMA - Its too late, the oil spill will go at least until August, and then the midterms are going to shrink my majority at best.
FDR - I'm going to talk to that BP Big shot and Pelosi, Reid and the others, you'll get what you want.

Groan.....we can do better....I know we can!
This is so over-used!
Get Fredo in here, he can come up with something better then this!
He isn't as dumb as he looks.... frown

"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: fathersson] #575567
06/15/10 12:04 PM
06/15/10 12:04 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: fathersson

This is so over-used!

Obama - Is there anything you can tell me about this oil spill?
Hllary - I ran into the Iranian ambassador at the U.N. He said you were being tough on the negotiations and there would be something in it for me if I could help.
Obama - And you believed that story?
Hillary - He said there'd be something in it for me on my own.
Obama - I've always taken care of you.
Hillary - Taken care of me? You were a junior senator and I was passed over. Did you ever think about that? DId you ever once think about that?
Obama - Thats the way the electorate wanted it.
Hillary - Its not the way I wanted it! Send Hillary to meet some tin horn at the airport. Send Hillary to some mickey mouse country someplace. I can handle things. I'm not dumb like everyone says, I'm smaht and I want respect.
Obama - Is there anything else you can tell me about this oil spill?
Hillary - The president of BP? He belongs to Mitch McConnell.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #575575
06/15/10 01:46 PM
06/15/10 01:46 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: fathersson

This is so over-used!

Obama - Is there anything you can tell me about this oil spill?
Hllary - I ran into the Iranian ambassador at the U.N. He said you were being tough on the negotiations and there would be something in it for me if I could help.
Obama - And you believed that story?
Hillary - He said there'd be something in it for me on my own.
Obama - I've always taken care of you.
Hillary - Taken care of me? You were a junior senator and I was passed over. Did you ever think about that? DId you ever once think about that?
Obama - Thats the way the electorate wanted it.
Hillary - Its not the way I wanted it! Send Hillary to meet some tin horn at the airport. Send Hillary to some mickey mouse country someplace. I can handle things. I'm not dumb like everyone says, I'm smaht and I want respect.
Obama - Is there anything else you can tell me about this oil spill?
Hillary - The president of BP? He belongs to Mitch McConnell.

clap much better!

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: fathersson] #575680
06/16/10 07:58 PM
06/16/10 07:58 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Jon Stewart Video
I thought this was funny.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Lilo] #575681
06/16/10 08:11 PM
06/16/10 08:11 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Wow. Even the most liberal media types are busting his chops now. From Jon Stewart to Maureen Dowd to Mike Lupica to Mitch Albom. I guess they really have no choice at the moment. As professional journalists (Stewart excluded, he's a comedian) they have a responsibilty to tell the truth (somewhat lol).

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #575692
06/17/10 03:17 PM
06/17/10 03:17 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Well now that BP ponied up 20 billion to be held in escrow, Obama isn't looking as weak as all the conventional wisdom of two days ago made him appear to be. Its a lot like the way health care went down. He now has a shot at passing an energy bill this year.

Also with that moron from Texas going on television apologizing to BP for being "shaken down" the G.O.P. continues
what is an ongoing effort to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. They may not come close to 2010 expectations, and if some of these nut jobs continue with their ranting Obama may hold them off in 2012.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #575693
06/17/10 03:21 PM
06/17/10 03:21 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
and if some of these nut jobs continue with their ranting Obama may hold them off in 2012.

Very true. Omama's best shot at re-election lies in the fact that the GOP are all nuts. Then again, maybe 2012 will finally be the year of the Independent.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #575696
06/17/10 03:29 PM
06/17/10 03:29 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
I think the Republican nominee for 2012 has yet to reveal him(her)self...

Winter is Coming

Page 66 of 95 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 94 95

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull