Ah. *smacks forehead*
It was the thing at the parents house, i just really was not keen on that shit at all. Her Dads alright, but with her sisters & her mother its like having dinner with 4 clones of my "dinner party" girl. And ol' Joe. Good food but. When her mum cooks. NOt her sister. I hope she doesn't read this.

Oh, my baby girl; voice like an angel & swears like a truck driver.

Those expletive's deleted, they can be the generic f-bombs & c-words in general but she gets pretty creative sometimes. She called me a cock-chafer this one time. No weird story or nothin', just "You Cock-Chafer!"
I laughed. Anything during an argument about money.

Um yeah that last one but...well last time we were ah, on a "break" i dated our drummer for a bit. Well change dated to "had freaky sex with" & for a bit to "for about 3 days" and well yeah. Ahem. Too much, too much. Sorry.

Anyway, the drummer is a girl, just to clarify. Not that there's anything wrong with that. She has a name, of course, but my "other half" doesn't seem to be able to remember it. She refers to her as "that little s**t", which is funny because she's about 4 years younger & about three quarters as tall as Trixie, i mean if anybody's a little anything its her (meaning my gf) It doesn't help that she's hot when she's angry.

Ah, whaddya gonna do? I would have got out along time ago if i didnt love it a bit eh? And Trixie doesn't even play with us any more (surprise surprise)!

(cough.)