TB, you know what you guys are so inspiring right now, i love this so much. you're right about the restoration dvd's like i mentioned earlier with Kay's jewelry- and now you point out the cigars in Freddie's pocket, it's so lovely to be able to see those things now. As far as the cliche gangster uniform pre-Godfather, and that brilliant photo pizzaboy posted (which I had never seen before this), I always thought of this black & white promotional photo I have of Al. I just know it wouldn't have matched Michael's demeanor, he wouldn't go into Louis like a fake me out gangster wannabe. (he looks awesome though, but still).

As far as Fredo, even the scene where they are at that freak show, he looks like a Vegas guy, with the hat, and he's always rocking some white suit and wide spread collars.

I have to get writing on some more Part I stuff soon, because now I'm super excited to write about II. And then III, lord, that's going to be a SHOW. I'll keep you guys all updated with my new posts, but yeah, please keep this going, this is wonderful.

-pp

Attached Files al-pacino-lg.jpg