ooh MC , i LOVE that big necklace/brooch that Kay wears in the Hotel W scene and can I just say that in the blu-ray version, you can actually SEE she's wearing a longer chain necklace that has (and I hope I wasn't hallucinating) -but CROSSES on them. aaaaaaaah, that's why I can't wait to explore the symbolism there. Anyway, I noticed Luca's squeaky shoes and Don Tommasino's short, short tie (all things TB has mentioned, because you're right, he IS the professor of Godfatherology.) I will definitely touch on those, too.

Thanks for your support and inspirations and comments, please keep them comin!!

TB- ha! I woulda drawn the line, too. But it's funny I read that the actress who played Clemenza's wife (and Richie Castellanos real-life wife as well)- teased the production designer asking him how they planned to make Clemenza's wife 'pretty' in the cannoli scene. After getting a death stare, she calmed his fears by suggesting pin curlers and a scarf, the PD said he was thinking pin curlers and a hairnet, and she said it sounded perfect.
(but then again, that broad was the reason we didn't get Clem in II, so screw her)
tongue

pp