good idea!

I'm from Brazil but we can't really say I am supporting my nation's team. I root for my team, Internacional, and that's it. the Seleção is usually a lazy team filled with primadonnas who don't represent the country at all and much more important, it is not the "national" team, it's the CBF team.

actually this World Cup's version is the opposite of that - due to 2006' fiasco - and Brazil has been steamrolling since Dunga took over. on the other hand his roster is a joke and the team lacks talent. anyway history tells us that if you pick Brazil, Italy and Germany as favorites you're likely to get it right.

Spain, Holland and Argentina are the ones who will feature the hot players though. I would say Argentina is the most talented team but they've become big-time chokers; Spain is the team that's been playing the best but that doesn't mean anything either - Brazil in 2002 and Italy in 2006 were considered finished before the World Cup and they both won. so overall I didn't answer your question and didn't say anything really new or objective tongue

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"
The Bunk