On the world wide web, that is.

My friend told me about this site:
http://www.stumbleupon.com/

Based on your interests, it'll take you to a random site, and you can continue "stumbling" to more beyond it, saving favorites as you go!

----

And have we ever had a thread about miscellaneous sites that we've come across? I've started saving my favorites in a bookmark folder, so here are some good ones to check out:

1000 Awesome Things
"1000 Awesome Things is just a time-ticking countdown of 1000 awesome things. Launched June, 2008 and updated every weekday. Published as The Book of Awesome in April, 2010."

Awkward Family Photos
"Childhood friends Mike and Doug began the blog after Mike saw an awkward vacation photo hung in his parents’ house. Realizing there were probably plenty of other people out there with their own awkward family images, the two friends decided to create a friendly place where everyone could come together and share their uncomfortable family moments. Thus, AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com was launched."

Not Always Right

Passive Aggressive Notes

PostSecret
[People mail in their secrets on postcards, and they're anonymously posted - new ones every Sunday.]

Raptitude
"Raptitude is a blog for getting better at being human. I see being human as a skillset — something you can get better at if you take it upon yourself to do so. You can learn to temper rotten moods, shed your insecurities, shore up your weak points and sharpen your strong ones. Human minds and bodies are complicated vehicles for which there is no manual and no training, but we can learn to drive them a hell of a lot better than we often do, if only we make a point of it."