Mark Williams, the Tea Party leader, should be drawn and quartered for his "half-white" remarks about President Obama. What a scumbag racist piece of garbage.

Mark Williams: Who IS this foul-mouthed Tea Party Express leader?

BY Rich Schapiro
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

He has dubbed President Obama "our half white, racist President" and insisted Muslims worship "the terrorists' monkey-god."

Nothing seems out of bounds for Mark Williams, the foul-mouthed leader of the national Tea Party Express.

The longtime conservative talking head shot to prominence last year as one of the loudest voices behind the Tea Party movement.

A darling of Fox News, Williams' virulent, anti-Obama blog postings often draw headlines - and controversy.

His Web site features a section labeled "Barack Hussein Obama Jr and other enemies of America," which lumps the President together with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Yasser Arafat and Jimmy Carter.

In a post last year, Williams, 54, referred to Obama as "an Indonesian Muslim turned welfare thug and a racist in chief."

Pressed on Anderson Cooper 360, Williams refused to backtrack.

"That's the way he's behaving," the California-based commentator said.

Williams drew more criticism after he penned a letter denouncing Cooper's depiction of him as a racist.

"I was in the streets marching for civil rights while a------ southern sheriffs were swinging nail studded baseball bats at blacks' heads," Williams wrote in the missive obtained by Talking Points Memo.

"Two things you can always count on: I will defend my record on race to no one (sic), under any circumstances and, I will call out any racist, any time without regard to who they are . . . and that includes our half white, racist President."

Born in Massachusetts, Williams worked at several radio stations across the country in the 1990s before landing in Sacramento, California in 2000.

He broadcast from Iraq in 2005, with the help of his producer wife, Holly. That work earned him the Associated Press Television-Radio Association of California-Nevada Mark Twain Award.

rschapiro@nydailynews.com

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics...l#ixzz0oa2DaMmG

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.