GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (mike68, VanillaLimeCoke, 1 invisible), 467 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,462
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,436
Posts1,060,948
Members10,349
Most Online992
Yesterday at 04:40 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 64 of 95 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 94 95
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #573550
05/11/10 10:17 AM
05/11/10 10:17 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
On another front, Obama may be making good Supreme Court choices, but he certainly is not judging them on their looks!

What ever do you mean? whistle

This broad could scare the red off a fire truck.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #573551
05/11/10 10:23 AM
05/11/10 10:23 AM
Beth E Offline
Crabby
Beth E  Offline
Crabby

She looks like Kevin James.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Beth E] #573552
05/11/10 10:25 AM
05/11/10 10:25 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Beth E
She looks like Kevin James.

He's looks better in his IPS uniform than she would.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #573554
05/11/10 10:34 AM
05/11/10 10:34 AM
Beth E Offline
Crabby
Beth E  Offline
Crabby

Like Robin Williams says, these are women you may not want to f*ck, but you don't want to f*ck WITH them.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Beth E] #573794
05/15/10 05:55 AM
05/15/10 05:55 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
May 13, 2010
As president of the AFL-CIO, Richard Trumka is emerging as the voice of an increasingly irrelevant labor movement. As unionized work sinks to only 7 percent of the private sector, the labor movement is losing its influence within the Democratic Party. To revitalize labor, Trumka must not only challenge Democratic leaders, but wage political battles outside the bounds of party politics by bringing labor back to its working-class activist roots.

The failure of President Barack Obama to make a major push on the Employee Free Choice Act -- let alone give even a single speech dedicated to the topic -- is a telling sign of organized labor's declining momentum inside the Beltway. As Washington Post columnist Harold Meyerson noted in February, "For American labor, year one of Barack Obama's presidency has been close to an unmitigated disaster." Labor ranks so low on the president's list of priorities that a new generation of Obama activists is now planning for a political environment altogether devoid of the labor movement....

Labor Unions getting restless

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Lilo] #573800
05/15/10 12:06 PM
05/15/10 12:06 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
I have been a member of the Teamsters, International Laborers Union, and Steelworkers Union. However, I think that unions are becoming irrelevant if they continue to view industry in the same way as they did during the heydey of union/industry animosity.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: olivant] #573804
05/15/10 02:18 PM
05/15/10 02:18 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
The largest unions in this area of the country are either in the trades (carpenters, electricians) and government workers. The biggest problem is that the costs are going up and up. When a teacher or police officer can retire in their 40s or 50s with free medical coverage for life, it's too of a burden for taxpayers to keep carrying. Those costs have spiraled out of control, with no end in sight.

The politicians, realizing the frustration of those voters in the private sector, have faced the facts that the unions are no longer the desired supporters they once were.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Sicilian Babe] #573888
05/17/10 10:20 AM
05/17/10 10:20 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Sarah Palin, BP oil leak take hits at President Obama's approval rating

Mike Lupica, NY Daily News

There was Sarah Palin yammering on about immigration, one more thing in her limited world view that is all Barack Obama's fault.

Sitting next to her was the governor of Arizona, Jan Brewer. The picture of the two of them was more than somewhat frightening, like a political experiment gone horribly wrong.

Obama is moving up on 500 days in office now. Palin and the army of the right come at him harder than ever. Occasionally he leans back on the ropes and makes it easy, as he has with a response to the oil-rig disaster in the Gulf of Mexico that has been no response at all.

The President looks like one more finger-pointer on this, and less than stellar, having recently signed off on more offshore drilling himself.

It also appears that his administration looked the other way on what companies like British Petroleum are doing with rigs like Deepwater Horizon, though not nearly as much as Bush and Cheney did. For them, of course, oil-profiteering and deregulation were just things to do around starting wars.

So Deepwater Horizon blows and 11 die and a month goes by and now oil plumes are 10 miles long. BP still has no idea what to do about all that. The irony of all this is that at a time when Obama's big government is supposed to be a menace, those who hate this President so much now want big government to come riding over the hill and make the oil slick go away.

In so many ways, Louisiana is like the oil slick Obama inherited from his precedessor. Obama doesn't use that analogy. He is sticking with the car the Republicans drove into the ditch. In a speech the other night he said that now they want the keys back.

Yet his job approval rating is 50%, not so terrible for a man elected with 53% of the popular vote. It means that 16 months into this, half the people polled by NBC and the Wall Street Journal don't think he really is the menace that he is portrayed as being by the people who hate him as much as the other side hated George W. Bush at the end.

Of course, by that time, Bush's approval ratings had become something you found poking around in the garbage.

Tuesday, we begin to find out with a handful of primaries how a first wave of voters think this President - and his party - are doing. We find out if the mood in the country really is as hateful and toxic toward incumbents, and toward Democrats, as we are told every hour of every day by the oily, wild-eyed screamers of the right, for whom Obama has been the best possible opponent since Bill Clinton.

Palin runs hard with that crowd, without any actual beliefs of her own. Palin's idea of a big idea always has to be small enough to fit on a bumper sticker. So she is the political equivalent of an ambulance chaser, running to Arizona this weekend, sensing another opening with Obama.

This is about her and all the rest who come at Obama all the time, on everything he says or does, without any sense of proportion. Or irony. They don't believe everything they say, because they couldn't possibly. They just know Obama has been good for business, like Clinton was.

On Tuesday, we get the first small, random sampling of how much this populist anger is real and how far to the right candidates need to be, especially in a state like Kentucky, where Ron Paul's kid, Rand, a darling of Palin and the Tea Party bunch, is favored to succeed Jim Bunning, the old pitcher, in the Senate.

In Arizona in August, we will find out how far right John McCain has to go to beat a blowhard like J.D. Hayworth, who you would compare to Palin if only Hayworth were more rugged.

The other day Larry Forgy, a Republican in Kentucky, said, "This isn't an election, it's an uprising."

Glenn Beck was screaming at a gun rally over the weekend, telling people to fight "Marxists" at the polls. "Let's talk about a well-regulated militia and why you might need one," Beck yelled to fellow gun-lovers.

We will find between now and November how much of this over-the-top rhetoric, from Palin and the rest of them, is resonating with voters. Find out how much of the country has been convinced that Barack Obama is the oil slick now.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics...l#ixzz0oCEswfnL

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #573968
05/18/10 01:38 PM
05/18/10 01:38 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

I had the privilege of going to DC this weekend to see my daughter graduate from GW University (cum laude no less) and
watching Michelle Obama deliver the commencment address.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #573971
05/18/10 01:47 PM
05/18/10 01:47 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
DT,

How cool! smile I saw bits pieces of her speech on tv. What a thrill though. Any pictures? Did you go site seeing at all? That's one place on my list I'd like to see, D.C. Congrats to you daughter too. You must be very proud. wink

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 05/18/10 01:54 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #573972
05/18/10 01:53 PM
05/18/10 01:53 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Congratulations, DT!! What a wonderful memory.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Sicilian Babe] #573974
05/18/10 02:27 PM
05/18/10 02:27 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Great stuff, DT. Congrats!

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #573978
05/18/10 04:06 PM
05/18/10 04:06 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
That is great DT. Can you post any pic's?

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Mignon] #573997
05/19/10 10:03 AM
05/19/10 10:03 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: Mignon
That is great DT. Can you post any pic's?

Thanks to all of you. I regret to say I lack the skill to upload pics etc on this site. If anyone likes, you can go to the George Washington University website and follow the menu to videos of the commencement as well as the text of Mrs. Obama's speech.

The graduation ceremony is on the Mall near the capitol building. For security reasons we had to be in our seats by 8 a.m., but we got there much earlier to get good seats, so the sun was still rising as we waited, but watching the capitol in that light... the marble literally changing colors was magnificent.

DC is a wonderful city, and I urge everyone to go there to visit.
The whole experience gave me great feelings about this great country.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #574142
05/21/10 11:59 AM
05/21/10 11:59 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Mark Williams, the Tea Party leader, should be drawn and quartered for his "half-white" remarks about President Obama. What a scumbag racist piece of garbage.

Mark Williams: Who IS this foul-mouthed Tea Party Express leader?

BY Rich Schapiro
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

He has dubbed President Obama "our half white, racist President" and insisted Muslims worship "the terrorists' monkey-god."

Nothing seems out of bounds for Mark Williams, the foul-mouthed leader of the national Tea Party Express.

The longtime conservative talking head shot to prominence last year as one of the loudest voices behind the Tea Party movement.

A darling of Fox News, Williams' virulent, anti-Obama blog postings often draw headlines - and controversy.

His Web site features a section labeled "Barack Hussein Obama Jr and other enemies of America," which lumps the President together with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Yasser Arafat and Jimmy Carter.

In a post last year, Williams, 54, referred to Obama as "an Indonesian Muslim turned welfare thug and a racist in chief."

Pressed on Anderson Cooper 360, Williams refused to backtrack.

"That's the way he's behaving," the California-based commentator said.

Williams drew more criticism after he penned a letter denouncing Cooper's depiction of him as a racist.

"I was in the streets marching for civil rights while a------ southern sheriffs were swinging nail studded baseball bats at blacks' heads," Williams wrote in the missive obtained by Talking Points Memo.

"Two things you can always count on: I will defend my record on race to no one (sic), under any circumstances and, I will call out any racist, any time without regard to who they are . . . and that includes our half white, racist President."

Born in Massachusetts, Williams worked at several radio stations across the country in the 1990s before landing in Sacramento, California in 2000.

He broadcast from Iraq in 2005, with the help of his producer wife, Holly. That work earned him the Associated Press Television-Radio Association of California-Nevada Mark Twain Award.

rschapiro@nydailynews.com

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics...l#ixzz0oa2DaMmG

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #574143
05/21/10 12:04 PM
05/21/10 12:04 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

What an a-hole

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #574144
05/21/10 12:08 PM
05/21/10 12:08 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
What an a-hole

Yeah, real tolerant, huh?

He has dubbed President Obama "our half white, racist President" and insisted Muslims worship "the terrorists' monkey-god."

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #574145
05/21/10 12:12 PM
05/21/10 12:12 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
I'm sure that there are many members of the Tea Party who got involved because they're sick of certain aspects of government and want to make legitimate improvements. However, having a jerk like this as a mouthpiece destroys any good the organization might be trying to accomplish. This moron appeals only to the basest and most despicable person.

Unless, of course, that's the demographic they want.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Sicilian Babe] #574149
05/21/10 12:42 PM
05/21/10 12:42 PM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
I'm sure that there are many members of the Tea Party who got involved because they're sick of certain aspects of government and want to make legitimate improvements. However, having a jerk like this as a mouthpiece destroys any good the organization might be trying to accomplish. This moron appeals only to the basest and most despicable person.

Unless, of course, that's the demographic they want.

A few decades ago there was a guy in Germany who had similar ideas. whistle

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: MaryCas] #574177
05/21/10 08:09 PM
05/21/10 08:09 PM
BAM_233 Offline
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline
Underboss
just asking out here what is everybodies take on rand paul (ron paul's son)? i like his father, but i haven't heard much about rand.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: BAM_233] #574178
05/21/10 08:43 PM
05/21/10 08:43 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Nobody used 'race' more than Barack Obama during the 2008 campaign...just ask the Clinton's, and they'll tell you all about it.

Granted, Obama handled it a bit more deftly than this Williams guy.

Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: AppleOnYa] #574189
05/22/10 08:59 AM
05/22/10 08:59 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Rand is a libertarian and like many libertarians he hasn't fully found a way to communicate to people where his ideas logically lead and why that is a good thing in his opinion. Because (in my opinion) libertarianism at the limits doesn't lead to many good things at all.

It was interesting to watch someone who made the mistake of being honest and yet initially refuse to recognize any flaws in his logic.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Lilo] #574194
05/22/10 09:32 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Is this guy related to Ru Paul?

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: AppleOnYa] #574195
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: AppleOnYa
Nobody used 'race' more than Barack Obama during the 2008 campaign...just ask the Clinton's, and they'll tell you all about it.

Granted, Obama handled it a bit more deftly than this Williams guy.

Apple

Examples?

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #574207
05/22/10 10:37 AM
05/22/10 10:37 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Not really an Obama post, but Andrew Cuomo finally announced his candidacy for Governor of New York State this morning. Probably the worst kept secret in New York State politics, outside of the current Governor's indiscretions.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #574220
05/22/10 03:46 PM
05/22/10 03:46 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Is this guy related to Ru Paul?

smile
Nope, he's Ron Paul's (Texas Congressman) son.

Winter is Coming

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Lilo] #574348
05/25/10 12:27 PM
05/25/10 12:27 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Why is Obama getting such crap for the BP thing? If he had interfered they'd be calling him a socialist. Now that he hasn't they say he is capitulating to big oil.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #574353
05/25/10 01:00 PM
05/25/10 01:00 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
It goes with the territory. You sit in the big chair, you get the credit and the blame. Part of it is horrible timing: he decides to support increased offshore drilling , which really irritated part of his base and two weeks (?) later the BP thing happens.

The other part of it is that of course the opposition will seize on anything to use against him, no matter what. They don't care about whether it's in good faith or not.

Winter is Coming

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Lilo] #574368
05/25/10 02:29 PM
05/25/10 02:29 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: Lilo
It goes with the territory. You sit in the big chair, you get the credit and the blame. Part of it is horrible timing: he decides to support increased offshore drilling , which really irritated part of his base and two weeks (?) later the BP thing happens.

The other part of it is that of course the opposition will seize on anything to use against him, no matter what. They don't care about whether it's in good faith or not.

Exactly. Right now I am reading David Remnick's biography in which Obama, in office says he doesn't understand why anyone would want this job for two terms, but that he is going to run in 2012 because he thinks the dividends for what he is doing and the "crap" (his word) he is taking will all pay off after 2012, and he doesn't want Mitt Romney (his apparent anticipated opponent) taking credit for it.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #574370
05/25/10 02:32 PM
05/25/10 02:32 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
People crave simplification. If something goes wrong, look for someone to blame. It assuages one's emotions. So, why not blame the President?

Last edited by olivant; 05/25/10 02:32 PM.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Page 64 of 95 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 94 95

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull