Originally Posted By: Tony Mosrite
Originally Posted By: Turnbull
My favorite was from last season, when Tony and Furio show up on a golf course to accost the doctor who's ducking Uncle Junior's phone calls. It's poetry to watch them intimidate the doctor, especially Furio, who calls golf a "stupid fakking game," then smacks the doctor on the head saying, "Dere is a bee on yur kep!" Then the doctor gets on his cellphone and tells his receptionist to put through all calls from Mr. Soprano toute suite. How many times have you wished you could pull that kind of suasion on doctors who don't return your calls?

that scene is just great. I know it's somewhere around season 3 so I'm getting there (...)

best scene - the golf course scene (...)

I have only watched one episode in the last month - "House Arrest" - but I was watching a few scenes on youtube and just rewatched the golf course sene lol

actually the funniest thing about it is that the doctor feels repulsed by the situation but is so scared - Tony and Furio keep slowly taking steps towards him pushing him into a well - that he finally goes on with it and when he gets his cellphone and starts saying "hello Sheryl? make sure Mr. Soprano is scheduled..." Tony just slaps the cellphone out of his hands into the water. lol lol great scene!

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"
The Bunk