Originally Posted By: J Geoff
Originally Posted By: Beth E
What is it with shippers. I shipped my mom something and paid extra for a Saturday delivery. They delivered it on Friday.

I placed my order last Sunday, saying it was for Mothers Day (the following Sunday), and it was delivered Thursday. I usually don't mind fast shipping, of course, but Friday or Saturday would've been nice. Tho, I guess it's better to arrive early than late!

I was lucky I guess. My mom's birthday was Saturday and Mother's day Sunday. I sent her an edible fruit bouquet (those things are delicious). I asked for a Saturday delivery. When I called my mom in the afternoon they still hadn't received it. Within a couple hours they delivered it, on Saturday as requested. I lucked out!! smile For the price you pay (I paid 12 dollars for delivery), they should get the delivery day right.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon