MIG

I was so saddened to learn that your dad has passed away. My sincerest condolences and deepest sympathies! As you know I have not been on the boards that much over the last several months and only learned about his passing a day or two ago. So I apologize for the belated condolences.

I know what you are feeling because I lost both of my parents. It's very hard and is not something that you'll ever get over. As time moves on we begin to deal with it, but I don't think that we ever really get over it.

After some time has passed you may want to begin to focus on the good times that you may have had with dad and keep his spirit alive within your heart by thinking about all of the great times and memories that you may have of him.

When you become sad try to think of something that dad may have said or did in your life that will make you smile or even laugh. I think that by doing that you will eventually ease the hurt that you are feeling right now. Replace that hurt with great and happy memories of dad.

And remember, Santino is always just a phone call or an e-mail away.

Hang in there Mig. May GOD bless both you and your family.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.