Originally Posted By: Italian_Mafia_Boss
Here's the link that says it has 30 Made men http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bufalino_crime_family

If you want to be a Mafia Historian, let me give you a tip right now. Wikipedia is notorious for being a horrible source of information on organized crime. Anyone can go there and type anything. And many do.

First, that Wiki article claims law enforcement estimated 30 members in the 1990's, not today. Which is bogus either way. But even more importantly, notice how there is no external link for that claim down at the bottom of the page. It's just a number some idiot made up and has no basis in fact.

Quote:
I could reveal my resource but I don't think they want me to. Anyways like I've said before I have family members that are connected that tell many things about what goes on the inside, I believe they would know more than the Feds. Everyone on here has said before the rats such as Henry Hill can't be trusted, so if the rats can't be trusted how can we trust the FBI if their inside sources are unreliable? Yeah there's wire taps but they don't tell everything.

If I had a dollar for every time I came across somebody on an internet forum that claims to have inside knowledge.....

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.