Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Italian_Mafia_Boss
First of all I never claimed a damn thing, second of all research on the internet says that law enforcement claims there are 30 Made Men.

First, where did you find on the internet that there are still 30 members? Can you even provide a link? Second, I shouldn't have to tell you how much nonsense there is on the internet.

Quote:
Lastly, is my primary resource really not worth anything when they happen to be a key asset to that family? I didn't think so.

You keep talking about this "primary resource?" What is that exactly? Not that I really care because it's just anecdotal evidenece on your part.

Bottom line, if you want to go around talking a bunch of nonsense about how the Bufalino family still has 30 members and might be the most powerful in the country, that's up to you. But don't expect anyone who actually knows what's going on to believe it.

Here's the link that says it has 30 Made men http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bufalino_crime_family

I could reveal my resource but I don't think they want me to. Anyways like I've said before I have family members that are connected that tell many things about what goes on the inside, I believe they would know more than the Feds. Everyone on here has said before the rats such as Henry Hill can't be trusted, so if the rats can't be trusted how can we trust the FBI if their inside sources are unreliable? Yeah there's wire taps but they don't tell everything.

Ya know one thing about us wise guys? The hustle never ends.- Tony Soprano