Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
So, does that mean that since there's no permit required that there is no background check??? Can anyone purchase a gun, no questions asked then??? confused God forbid we ask any questions and trample on anyone's right. rolleyes I'm confused. I thought it was ok be careful when selling guns.

TIS

I'm sure there are still background checks required to purchase in the first place-at least revolvers/pistols. In Michigan for example, you do not need a permit to purchase or own a rifle or shotgun. You do need a permit to purchase a handgun and there will be background checks done. You also need a permit to carry concealed-although absent some form of criminal/mental record the State MUST give you a permit.

It sounds like Arizona is saying as long you already legally own a handgun, it will no longer require additional permits to carry concealed. I would be mildly surprised if this wasn't done in part in reaction to the Krentz murder.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.