Actually, i personally thought of the three that the Tommy Karate book was the best! Even though he (Carlo) contrives to recreate actual conversations, opinions & states of mine, for some reason i found it to be a much better book then Gaspipe & especially Ice-Man. Shit, perhaps it was because of the three, Tommy Karate is the only one he never personally interviewed.

Its funny though, how some people love them & are completely convinced in Carlo's journalistic skill. There's a guy at work who loves the IceMan & is 100% certain that Kuklinski did everything he claimed to. I once tried to point out that while he definitely was a killer, he also wildly exxagerated about his prowess & many of his claims are innaccurate.
I mentioned that a bunch of the murders to claimed he commited have been disproven or are just highly unlikely, such as his claim of killing Roy DeMeo amongst others.
The guys rebuke? "Nah mate, i know it's true; i've seen the documentary, and he explains it all himself!" rolleyes

(cough.)