It wasn't til I retired that I finally got direct deposit. I would go to the bank to cash my check every month. eek Since I moved and retired, I hardly walk into a bank. I even pay all my bills on line thru my bank's "bill pay". It's so easy and I like it better than having the company take it out. I do it when I want to. Once you get all your debtors info input, you simply put the amount and click pay. No stamps, no mailing. I keep track of what/when I pay thru my checkbook, but each transaction is kept track of on-line too. I can even easily switch money from my savings to checking or vice versa. I really have to ask myself why it took so long.

That being said though, for some reason I still haven't gone paperless, where the statements are sent to me via e-mail. I still have them send me a copy. ohwell I guess I like to have a "physical" copy for my files.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon