Originally Posted By: AppleOnYa
I have lots of thoughts about Healthcare Reform, some good some bad...but will let the rest of argue amongst yourselves (and nobody go & get your feelings hurt, you KNOW who and what you are dealing with).

However, gotta say again that selfishly, I find it too, TOO hilarious that somewhere, the Clintons have gotta be just pissed as hell, for not only did Barack Obama pull the 2008 nomination from under Hillary's nose, then got her to work for him...now, he also OWNS the healthcare reform they tried and failed to get accomplished.

All this from a guy who, (in Bill Clinton's words)...would've been serving them coffee a few years ago.

Apple

We do not agree on much politically, but you are spot on when you say that especially Bill has got to be doing a slow burn over all of this. I remember the "coffee" comment Bill made to Kennedy, which I understand did not sit well with Ted, but what is also worthy to note is that during the primary Obama made it clear that he thought FDR, LBJ and Ronald Reagan to have been the most "transformtional" presidents in the modern era. Clinton was really steamed about that one too.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."