These comments were writen by someone else, but they are my thoughts to the teaso:

"Teacher/Prof did the right thing - kept telling the student they had two options.... leave or I will call security and they will make you leave.

Then when the student tells security you will have to carry me out and tries to squirm away security does the right thing. She made her choices and she was cuffed for her safety and the safety of the other students.

Not only should she be arrested and charged but I would think she should be expelled from school. This should not be tolerated or defended at any level. Once she is in college she has to learn that her actions reactions have consequences. No one should have to put up with that kind of behavior, students, teachers, security guards - NO ONE.

I read some of these comments and think there is no way to justify sticking up for this student and her poor behavior and all the choices she made."

I couldn't say it any better then that!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!