You know, I know there a some, but for some reason the only really annoying word/term that comes to mind right now is "Diva." Everybody is a "Diva". rolleyes

I always thought (and really never bothered to check) that Diva referred to a female Opera Singer. Nowadays, any female singer it seems is a Diva. From Madonna to J-Lo, to Whitney Houston, Barbara Streisand. Why even just yesterday, I was reading an article about Dancing With The Stars claiming that Kate (Jon & Kate Fame) was acting like a "diva." Any bratty little girl can be called a diva.

It's used loosely and can apply to just about anyone. The term has been so overused that it doesn't have any impact anymore as far as I'm concerned. Whatever the hell it's original definition was, I'm sure hardly applies any more. rolleyes

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon