It is what it is you know. Today at work I made a mistake in front of my boss and a co-worker who thinks he's all that plus a bag of chips.

But before my co-worker could throw me under the bus my boss interrupted and said "Lilo's good people". So I said "My bad" and proceeded to correct the error.

That being said, I don't like to make errors and since I usually don't it was all so surreal. So I apologized to my boss and he said "Just don't make a habit of it". He thanked me for swiftly fixing the error. Of course I said "No problem".

When I left I told everyone to have a good one. Cause you know, when all is said and done, at the end of the day, for all intents and purposes, the bottom line is we're a team.
whistle

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.