the problem with the image is that although it has the jpg extension it really isn't a jpg. i was able to download it and view it as a regular file, but not open it as a jpg with a browser. cute penguin with a bowtie the yellow hat?

when you scan be sure to save it as a jpg or gif (or png but some people with older stuff can't see it).

Originally posted by Anton The Penguin:
As I am not the richest person in the world I can tell you that I would have to scan and edit and all that bothersome trouble - and it would come out grainy. I've been considering scanning this one then posting it on my site but for some reason whenever I try using a picture from my site it simply has a small, red X. Example (this is from my site):

[Linked Image]

If anyone can see this it is a miracle. Anyway this was a penguin I edited to make an Avatar but it never worked frown

Anyway Saladbar, PastaPunk, AppleOnYa and Uztopoke...great seeing you in the flesh! I hope to show you me soon...

-Penguin

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it"