Adam Graham / The Detroit News
Toothpaste a waste for Jessica Simpson

How does one make sexual napalm? Well, mix one-part fried foods with four-parts bad hygiene, and apparently you're well on your way. Jessica Simpson , who may or may not still make music but definitely remains a tabloid fixture (thanks in part to ex-boyfriend John Mayer commenting on her napalm of the sexual variety, a napalm we didn't even know existed yet), revealed in an interview with iheartradio.com this week that she grew up eating "anything fried" and that she's not particularly big on the dental arts. "I don't brush my teeth," said Simpson, frankly. "No, really! I just use Listerine, and sometimes I'll use my sweater." (Side note: We watched the interview, and we don't have any idea what she means by "sometimes I'll use my sweater," either. But we don't doubt her, not for one second.) She went on to say that she does brush "every now and again," but despite the lack of care she gives her teeth she still retains that 1,000-watt smile. "My teeth are extremely powerful," she says. We'll take her word for it.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.