Originally Posted By: J Geoff

Just watched BOONDOCK SAINTS again to prepare for the new sequel I got from Netflix -- I forget how much I love that movie!!

Ignoring the post above from some Caponian wannabe (lmao)... I actually enjoyed the sequel!

Sure, neither of the films are perfect -- I think the editing is very questionable in spots. Downright "WTF was that?" sometimes. And some of the acting is just straight-out bad (and sometime awesome). BUT, unlike some of the "scholars" on this forum, I can actually enjoy a movie without picking it to pieces and being a negative doosh about life.

Some people take shit too seriously, when they should learn to enjoy things more. It's not that difficult. tongue

If you liked BDS1, you should enjoy BDS2. If you hated BDS1, then watch it again without the stick up your\\\\\\ wink

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations