Nice idea for an ongoing thread Mig.

This one is for me. My mental state of composure. A few months ago on a different topic I posted that my daughter was pregnant with twins.....and then it was one. Well, its twins. The story is long and complicated and my typing fingers will get tired, but in a nutshell, the doctors miscalculated. Baby B didn't "vanish", but staged a comeback and caught up to Baby A. We found this out in January. Now jump ahead to February 26. In a snow storm at 3am, my daughter's water broke...sorta. So they went to the hospital where she has been since then; still pregnant with twins. The doctors prescribe total bedrest in the hospital. She is 30 weeks pregnant, the babies are each a little over 3 lbs. and both heartbeats are strong. Baby B has less amniotic fluid, but they are both doing great and so is mamma. Occasional leakage and other little flinches and glitches. They want here to hang on to the babies as long as possible and at 34 weeks (if she makes it) they will do a cesaerean.

Pray for me that I can last that long with psycho-wife. wink It's a stressful situation for all concerned. The waiting is a killer. Every little blip, jump, kick, contraction, etc. causes a rise in the anxiety level. Stay tuned.... and say a little prayer or "have a good thought" as they used to say on NYPD Blue.

Last edited by MaryCas; 03/10/10 09:02 PM.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12