Anyone heard about this?
Kinda old news but..

Source: 365DayNews.Com

AC Transit Bus Fight
Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A recent report by state and federal transportation officials revealed that many mass transit passengers have fear of being harmed by their fellow passengers. There is a video on YouTube featuring a bloody fistfight on an AC Transit bus between two passengers of bus. In the video, the two passengers are shown in a violent altercation. The concern 67-page study report shows that the highest amount of fear is presented among the women.

According to a spokesman for AC Transit, the fight took place on Monday afternoon at 3 p.m. in downtown Oakland. The spokesman further reported that both men were taken to a nearby hospital for medical treatment. Several passengers of AC Transit report that they have seen violence on buses for several times. Ms. Keishawn MnQuirter says, she stopped traveling on local buses about two months ago after she witnessed a fight in which several passengers were badly injured.

“If something happened to me, the people who did it to me probably won’t get caught,” said McQuirter. “There’s no justice. What’s the point? I got a two year old baby at home.”

On the other hand, Rod Diridon who belongs to the San Jose’s Mineta Transportation Institute insists that public transport is a safe mean of traveling. Although, he supports Public Transit but he also admits that violence on mass transit is causing women to feel unsafe.

Many other passengers commented that although, there are incidents of violence on buses and trains but these kinds of incidents not occur everyday so they will keep traveling on public transport as it is cheaper and safer.

Viewer Discretion is Advised

The guy is getting so popular on the internet:

There's even a documentary about his early life on YouTube. uhwhat

Last edited by Don Zadjali; 02/28/10 07:57 PM.