FINALLY saw Avatar (in Digital 3D) this afternoon -- good film in a genre I enjoy, but I was more pleased that 3D has come so far since the old shitty red/green glasses. The 3D wasn't gimmicky like usual, but actually enhanced the movie visuals most of the time. I often forgot I was watching 3D, which to me was good. It's the first time I've seen a modern digital 3D film in theaters, so maybe it's been like this for a while, but I've tried two "3D" DVD's with those shitty glasses and they were totally distractingly shitty, and compared to the new version, unwatchable now. I kept the glassing hoping the Blu-Ray will use the same technology, but I don't know -- new 3D HDTV's are due out this year, so I hope I won't have to wait a decade (since I just bought my first one recently) before enjoying such quality at home....

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations