Plumbers cost an arm and a leg. When I moved to my condo (3 yrs ago), all my appliances were new. My dishwasher gets very little use because I don't use it jut for me. However, I noticed it had a small leak. At the end of each cycle there was just a little water on the floor. Plus, my "new" oven door came off, with the glass part totally detaching from the door. eek I know nothing about these things. I ended up having to buy a new gasket for the dishwasher which is a Bosch and evidently, the part was out of the country or something. Anyway, cost me $350 for the gasket and to fix the oven door. mad I should have gotten a new dishwasher for that price.

I think I'll marry a handyman/plumber next time around. I'll save a bundle. Just think a man that knows his way around a workbench. lol Has it's advantages. LOL

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon